- To provide administrative management, coordination of activities, planning and control;
- To ensure that the project objectives are met and to represent the project to the Commission and the IST community.
- To produce project reports and organise project reviews.
- The dissemination and exploitation of project results.
Description of work
- Project management and coordination, carried out by the project coordinator in cooperation with the workpackage leaders and with members of the industrial advisory board.
- Project reports and reviews.
Annual project review reports.
- D26 Project presentation.
- D27 Dissemination and Use Plan.
- D28 Technical implementation plan.
- D29 Final report.
Milestones and expected result
The expected results of this workpackage is the successful and timely completion of the project.
- MS1 Project presentation (month 3).
- MS9 Successful and timely completion of project (month 30).